Chocolate Peanut Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups chocolate ice cream, softened, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9x5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Combine the first four ingredients; press half onto the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 15 minutes. Spread half of the ice cream over crust; freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy. Beat in sugar and milk. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over ice cream; freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Spread with remaining ice cream (pan will be very full). Press remaining crumb mixture on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Using foil, remove loaf from pan; discard foil. Cut into slices using a serrated knife.
Our Latest Posts
1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 More...
1 1/2 lb.
1 tsp More...